I'd take him...

AD did while he was at OU. dont try to blame people being lazy on weed. its all a matter of will power and personal motivation.

Your'e aware the grade changing is official now and the SOC coach and school has been penalized for it. I guess Arthur didn't know his grades were changed!

You're right, Chalmers dad taking a job doesn't make Chalmers seem like a headcase, it makes his dad look like one. Anytime you solicit a job in exchange for your son's service is not what I would call high character. Of course you'll probably say it was legit, but if that was the case, he would still be at KU.

I don't know if WW being in a brawl makes him a headcase, but the fact that I've known him for most of his life validates to me that he's not. When he starts having sex and weed parties and being "fined repeatedely". I'll put WW character up against those two guys any day of the week.

It's sad that you'll spin anything that even fringly views KU in a negative light.

Come on the KU fans that spend 24/7 on this OU website don't have a hidden agenda or spin for KU. Man you really belief that? They are OU fans too

I think sometimes you guys forget this is an OU board and no one is required to kiss KU a$$.

This thread is funny. And quite revealing.

Doc, Sooner04, quick release you guys got it figured out.
Smokin' weed happens everywhere not just in Lawrence. LOL.

Heck, Mr Wheaties All-American boy Michael Phelps not only smokes it but hits the bong hard. He must be a headcase, lazy and have a bad attitude. That's why he's the best swimmer ever. LOL.
Amazing. And still trying to defend the logic.

Back