Interesting scores today

Sooner79

Reaction score
Texas in a dogfight right now with TAMCC midway through the second half.

Tulsa blows out Colorado.

Gonzaga wins at Illinois.

Arizona routs UCLA at Pauley.

OSU loses at the buzzer to a good Rhode Island team.

Nebraska beats our next opponent.

Bigabd is happy and sad at the same time about the TU and CU result.

I hate to blame refs, but boy they sure didn't make it any easier on OSU in the last five minutes of that game.

The last two fouls on Anderson and especially that last foul call on Moses were backbreakers in a close game like that.

Also... total personal foul calls... 24 for OSU, 14 for URI.

Frustraiting...

Colorado can use that 25 point loss as a springboard to launch into The Big Twelve season!

Man, as bad as our season has been we can always say that at least we aren't UCLA. Absolutely brutal what is going on there.

On a side note, Marcus Relphorde is shooting 38% from the field-maybe Buffs should have offered a schollie to one of his teammates...

It wasn't money, I think it's a sig or avatar bet. ABD used to have the "terms" of the bet as his sig but changed it.

I hate to blame refs, but boy they sure didn't make it any easier on OSU in the last five minutes of that game.

The last two fouls on Anderson and especially that last foul call on Moses were backbreakers in a close game like that.

Frustraiting...

It would have been nice to have Pilgrim for the game as well.

Frustraiting...

You mean the refs didn't get tired of calling fouls on that hacking, slapping defense? Usually works out for them that the refs get tired of calling it all game long.

You mean the refs didn't get tired of calling fouls on that hacking, slapping defense? Usually works out for them that the refs get tired of calling it all game long.

I watched that OSU game, and the 5th fouls on Moses and Anderson were the worst you will probably ever see. They called fouls that put them out of the game in situations where literally no contact was made.

It was pretty ridiculous.

anderson's would have been a no call if the ball hadn't caromed right near where they both were. moses' fifth should have been on penn, he's the one who tripped the URI player.

great final play drawn up by ford. i assume he was responsible for the pump fake as well. just came down to one lucky shot by the james kid.

To add another score to this thread, Utah beat LSU at LSU. Not a bad win for the Utes.

But I think the Arizona win was the best one for us RPI-wise. If it ends up mattering.

Back