James Johnson to decide between UofA and OU for last visit

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
per pointguardu.com

http://pointguardu.com/cats/showthread.php?t=48279

James Johnson's father told PGU that he only wanted to take three official visits. Now we'll see if that holds true. On He will decide between Oklahoma and Arizona for what may be his last official visit on October 3rd. The staff wants him to make an official visit even though he is well acquainted with the school. It would go a long way in landing him if he did decided to visit again.

I've been going back and forth on my feeling with this guy the last couple of weeks. I don't think it is a good sign that he's deciding between us and Az for his last visit. To me it seems as if he's setting up a decision between two schools. Judging from the earlier article, Cal is in good shape for one part of he equation.

Bad news guys. PGU is now reporting that James will visit UA on October 3rd. Let's just all hope that he decides to visit OU as well.....

Source Link

I am not feeling good about recruiting at all right now........

You should be, it's at an all time high.

Yeah, I didn't have a good feeling about Johnson when the article came out the other day when he was beeming about Cal and going back and forth on his last visit. Tells me Arizona and OU are on the outside looking in.
Capels in on a bunch of guys, it will all work out.

The Arizona coaches were in his home yesterday for an in home visit. Hopefully Capel can convince him to visit Oklahoma....

When you're recruiting the best its gonna take time. I really think that we are doing well by being mentioned and getting in home visits with these kids. The key is getting them on campus. If we can do this. I think we have a very good chance to sign one or two of these top players that we're recruiting. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back