James Johnson to Virginia

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
This one stings.

Congrats to Bennett and the Cavs. I guess having that pre-existing relationship with Bennett and a sister that goes to nearby Liberty was the difference. Really wish we could have got him on campus for an official.

Source Link

so what C/PF's are we still in on?

According to scout the pf/c we are in on as follows:

1) Alex Kirk (C) - His interest level is low
2) Luke Cothron (PF) - Med interest level
3) Kadeem Green (PF) - Med interest level
4) Terrence Jones (PF) - Med interest level

so what C/PF's are we still in on?

According to scout the pf/c we are in on as follows:

1) Alex Kirk (C) - His interest level is low
2) Luke Cothron (PF) - Med interest level
3) Kadeem Green (PF) - Med interest level
4) Terrence Jones (PF) - Med interest level

The only one that I see us getting out of those is Jones (and he is coveted by a ton of big programs).

Josh Smith and Robert Goff are two guys to keep an eye on.

Capel is going to do an in-home with smith tonight.

This one stings.

Congrats to Bennett and the Cavs. I guess having that pre-existing relationship with Bennett and a sister that goes to nearby Liberty was the difference. Really wish we could have got him on campus for an official.

Source Link

Muthafu......................

My disappointment at this can not properly be expressed in words.

Sam, this is all your fault for getting me hyped up on this kid. F&^ # it, bring on the Jucos.:(

Yep. Capel will be boarding a train to Juco City within the next week. How good is Goff?

I guess I am still going to go against logic and hold out hope for a combination of Josh Smith and Terrance Jones (crazy longshot for either, borderline insane for both, I know) before I jump on the juco train.

Now how big does this make Tiny staying around for two years now?

Dang it! If profanity wasn't against the rules I might use a choice word or two. I really wanted this kid. :mad:

I guess I am still going to go against logic and hold out hope for a combination of Josh Smith and Terrance Jones (crazy longshot for either, borderline insane for both, I know) before I jump on the juco train.
Now how big does this make Tiny staying around for two years now?

ABD is somewhere smiling with visions of Robert Goff. Hopefully this Asprilla thing works out.

BTW do Smith and Jones play for the same AAU team? I know they are both from the NW.

Josh Smith - Seattle Rotary
Terrence Jones -I-5 ELITE
According to rivals.

Josh Smith - Seattle Rotary
Terrence Jones -I-5 ELITE
According to rivals.

Coach O seems to be the guy recruiting the west coast and Cline out east. One of them needs to make some news.

I told ya we wouldnt get all those guys, dirty... OU still has a chance at Cameron Clark, which was the one elite guy I thought OU had the best chance at.

Better start recruiting Kendall Durant now.

TJ Taylor
Cameron Clark
Robert Goff
JP Olukemi
Kendall Durant

abd, are we not still in on releford? i see you dont have him listed in that class

I told ya we wouldnt get all those guys, dirty... OU still has a chance at Cameron Clark, which was the one elite guy I thought OU had the best chance at.

TJ Taylor
Cameron Clark
Robert Goff
JP Olukemi
Kendall Durant

Sorry and, I'll stick to Sam, BT, and Henzo when it comes to projections.:bigtime:wwisudunk

TJ Taylor
Cameron Clark
Robert Goff
JP Olukemi
Kendall Durant
Really?

Do you want us to become the Oklahoma version of Texas Tech?

Back