Jarion Henry update?

Mr.B!!!

Reaction score
Saw that Kimball beat Pinkston and that Jarion has been playing well, but have not been able to find much beyond that. Thinking that he is still high on our list of potential recruits [along with half the Dallas area it seems, 2011 is big in Big "D"!.

Anyone with any news?

I have gotten to watch Jarion play one time since he moved into the Dallas area. I am hoping to see a lot of him this summer. He is every bit of 6-7 with long arms. The best part of game right now is his passing/playmaking ability from the high post. He can knock down the midrange jumper with some consistency. Needs to get stronger and needs to work on expanding his range.

I know that OU is looking at him. He had already collected several PAC 10 offers before the move.

is he playing on the wing or post in high school? He's projected at the wing in College, right?

is he playing on the wing or post in high school? He's projected at the wing in College, right?

From what I understand, he is playing more post right now at Kimball. He is a projected as a wing at the next level.

Thanks.

His game sounds intriguing; how about athletically? Also, did you feel like he had any more room to grow?

Back