"Jeff Capel is becoming a Problem"

+1 Especially after his comments about any school having a tough time matching the visit. Those comments by the UW insider were before the visit...

Rumor on the Arizona board was that TJ and Josh Smith might be a package deal to OU. Hope its true that would solve are inside presence issues for a few years.

Rumor on the Arizona board was that TJ and Josh Smith might be a package deal to OU. Hope its true that would solve are inside presence issues for a few years.

That would be great. We would have our back court and front court of the future and they would be super talented. It is generally nice to see us getting respect from some of the major programs. It really is amazing the way we have been recruiting nationally and going toe to toe with the great east and west coast schools. Let's hope Jeff Capel becomes a permanent problem.
:jcapel

Eh, it doesn't look like that's happening.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/highschoolsports/2010026835_ringer09.html

Tracey Smith said Thursday morning she has informed Oklahoma officials that her son has decided not to visit their campus. She anticipates her son making his decision after the Washington trip.

I love seeing that kind of attention, I hope JC becomes a huge problem for other teams in terms of recruiting. It seems like he is all over the place, and OU has the money for him to move and shake. Plus, he's a good coach. OU is on the rise.

I think we all should thank Kelvin :kelvin , without him we might not have gotten, one of the best..

Coach Capel is a tireless recruiter. He works his ass off, its so impressive. Just getting in on national recruits is amazing, but we are going to start landing some of these kids.

Jeff Capel is really becoming a Problem

he is recruiting the hell out of the Northwest. I mean for him to work his way in on Smith and Jones is amazing. I just want one of the two i thought Chilious was a strong recruiter

:clap

:kelvin

Back