Jennie Baranczyk Named OU Head Coach

Welcome aboard, Coach! Glad to have you. Good luck in the rebuild!

like Porter, Jennie won the press conference with lots of energy and enthusiasm very impressed.

like Porter, Jennie won the press conference with lots of energy and enthusiasm very impressed.

She was also poised, articulate, sincere, quick witted and she displayed intelligence and graciousness. And she has a great smile. She should be a hell-of-a-recruiter.

Agree. She totally won me over. I was pumped. I think we are in for some fun times with men and women’s basketball. If you didn’t see it, I recommend that you do.

I like her and willing to see what she can do in a timely manner.

Having watched what Jennie has done in the past nine years at Drake, Oklahoma is getting a good coach.

Here is a link to the press conference:

https://soonersports.com/watch/?Archive=6112&type=Archive

Berry Tramel was thinking along the same lines I was. Before any of the large schools in Oklahoma were even aware that women's basketball existed, Oklahoma and Iowa had the two strongest girls' basketball systems in the US. The tradition in both states goes back more than 3 or 4 generations. I loved that she sometimes has her teams play a version of 6 on 6 in practice. I wish I could see it.

Extremely happy to have her. Great press conference and personal presence! Can’t wait to see her coach and the product she puts on the floor next season and when she gets her recruits in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened to the press conference and was wowed big time.

She just gets it....I think she'll be an awesome coach for OU.

Back