Kirk Hinrich Story

I'll never forget the Harry Potter chant at the Loyd Noble back in the day.

Clearly got in the guy's head as he missed a couple of crucial free throws.

I would kill to hear his internal dialogue at the free throw line that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure there's anyone in that story I'd want to hang out with.

The girl's a bimbo who leaves her BF in a bar because someone "famous" or rich walks in -- good riddance to her. And KH and Mr. Baker Basketball exhibit attitudes towards women that leave one feeling they deserve what they get from the bimbo.

It's hard to imagine there are still men who think of women as chattel, as prizes to be handed out to the "winner" when all the wiener-wagging has been completed.

You might encourage Mr. Baker (and KH, if you ever see him again) to join us in the 21st century.

That's a great story. The best part is the fact that the girl went home with your buddy, so you have to give her some credit for that.

My parents and sister are Baker alums so respect for Hinrich just plummeted after reading that.

My favorite part of your story was the visual of your buddy throwing his shot glass to the ground and then screaming you wanna have a 3pt shooting contest and the winner gets my girl. LOL
That's like me betting someone on something and if I win I get to keep my car and if I lose they get it. LOL. I'm guessing Baker isn't the Ivy League huh?

My favorite part of your story was the visual of your buddy throwing his shot glass to the ground and then screaming you wanna have a 3pt shooting contest and the winner gets my girl. LOL
That's like me betting someone on something and if I win I get to keep my car and if I lose they get it. LOL. I'm guessing Baker isn't the Ivy League huh?

It's not a bad school, but when you're on an athletic scholarship there are a different set of admissions requirements.

I don't think there was this much attachment to the female, probably just felt disrespected that KU superstar was dogging Baker.

I will admit though, I was really disappointed we never made it to Allen Fieldhouse...that would of been a sight.

Were you wearing an OU shirt Campbest? Hinrich was probably still pissed at Sampson. LOL

I'm not sure there's anyone in that story I'd want to hang out with.

The girl's a bimbo who leaves her BF in a bar because someone "famous" or rich walks in -- good riddance to her. And KH and Mr. Baker Basketball exhibit attitudes towards women that leave one feeling they deserve what they get from the bimbo.

It's hard to imagine there are still men who think of women as chattel, as prizes to be handed out to the "winner" when all the wiener-wagging has been completed.

You might encourage Mr. Baker (and KH, if you ever see him again) to join us in the 21st century.

What this guy says.

She looks at me like "Do you know who this that I'm about to get with", which I guess I couldn't blame her.

I :ez-laugh: :ez-laugh: :ez-laugh: at this part.

Good story.

Kirk Hinrich is hilarious at fighting.

Kirk Hinrich is hilarious at fighting.

Hinrich is a lover not a fighter. Didn't you read the story?

It's amazing Hinrich is where he's at today considering he wasn't a big time player coming out of high school.

Any big time bball player who has to play up that he is good to get laid is a sad sad man. I can see him at age 18 before going to KU going up to any and every girl around playing the KU card.

Any big time bball player who has to play up that he is good to get laid is a sad sad man. I can see him at age 18 before going to KU going up to any and every girl around playing the KU card.

I seriously doubt Hinrich has any problems getting women.
Now a dude that is all excited to see another man in the pisser and is shaking his hand and stuff has problems. :)

By the way, this thread is page one on a Kirk Hinrich google search...

This made me very happy when I read this. But after trying it out, no dice. But typing in "Kirk Hinrich Story", boom. Page one. Less impressive, but made me happy nonetheless.

Back