Let's give this team props today!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
I think we all can agree that today was a wonderful team win by the SOONERS! We still have a lot of work to do, but those guys in the crimson and white jerseys looked like a real team today. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Where've you been the last few weeks? This team is starting to actually play hard. Starting to look like an OU basketball team a little bit. Still not all the way there but they are finally making progress. Hopefully they can take the show on the road and win at least one of the next 2.

I actually started my first thread in this forum, since few others decided to. I guess we have to lose for massive threads to get started. I'm glad I'm not alone, Faithful!

Oh I've been working quite a bit, but I've still been following the board. Today just shows that we should never give up on our coach or this team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Where is the "we're not worthy" emoticon????

Major Props!!!

While we're at it, how about some props to Capel who has taken some steps that has this group playing like a team. He now has their attention and they are responding.

Indeed Norm. Indeed. Coach Capel did a masterful job getting every ounce of juice out of his guys today. I like the defensive switch to the 1-3-1 in the second half. GREAT JOB COACH CAPEL! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I think we all can agree that today was a wonderful team win by the SOONERS! We still have a lot of work to do, but those guys in the crimson and white jerseys looked like a real team today. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

:clap:clap
I'm with ya Faithful.:dance005:

Capel said in post-game that several players had "the bug" this week. Cade Davis had it the worst this morning and received IV's before the game and at half-time.

Back