Manek

Why didn’t they get him the ball? Because he wasn’t open. Why wasn’t he open? Because he can’t create space because he can’t dribble. He didn’t even bounce the ball 10 times tonight. If he could fake a shot, then drive that would do wonders for him.

UNC went to driving the lane more and it worked for a bit, but then went all "hero ball" Manek was open for 3's but didn't get the pass.

Most players have flaws, but Brady was a nice college player. He took crap from some people on this board but it mostly should have been aimed at Lon's inability to find even a barely decent B12 5 man.

UNC went to driving the lane more and it worked for a bit, but then went all "hero ball" Manek was open for 3's but didn't get the pass.

I thought the same thing.. some unc guards had bigger egos than only wanting to win.

Most players have flaws, but Brady was a nice college player. He took crap from some people on this board but it mostly should have been aimed at Lon's inability to find even a barely decent B12 5 man.

I agree with you—except for one thing. I lay most of the blame on the assistants Lon brought in after Henson and Hill left. Yes, LK was ultimately responsible. But his assistants recruited too many projects, and to make matters worse, they did a poor job in developing players.

Some here will not agree, but IMO the success players who transferred found at other schools this season was largely due to better coaching.

Back