MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

That dude is way better than Yaya.. Watch the second or third clip and see him running the floor, catching and scoring it... Yaya can't do that. This guy is decently skilled, but not the guy. Norweather may be just as good.
Agreed. If they processed Yaya out and brought in this dude then it would be an upgrade. But I doubt he’s much better than Northweather.

Agree, I think I should have worded that differently. But the writing is on the wall with depth charts sometimes.

But kids are promised stuff all the time, like starting spots if they stay in the program, etc...coaches say ALL sorts of things to get a recruit. So, just goes to the "being lied to" aspect of it all. The kid is still 17-18, just my opinion of course.

Appreciate your 2 cents and discussion, for sure.
Ya it’s a fine line for sure. My son played juco D1 baseball… here in Ks. That’s a whole different ballgame….

I know I am a little old school on this. I am all for players transferring with no penalty, except on the academic side. I have talked to an academic councilor who works with transfers at OU where some of players transfer in as seniors in eligibility are still years away from a degree. Basically transferring from school to school only taking electives and no core towards a degree. That is not everyone, but I think there should be some consideration into actually working toward a degree as the ncaa advertised most athletes will go pro in something else.
Didn’t they (ncaa) start that years ago? APR? If a kid wasn’t on track to graduate or transferred without a degree the school got “docked” then eventually would lead to punishment…what ever happened to that?

He played about 5 years before I really got into OU b-ball...but I def remember the name. I'd love a Bryan Sallier type right now! Or heck, gimme an undersized guy like Cheese Davis. At 6'6", Davis could more than old him own in the block.
William Davis? Out of KCK Wyandotte hs?

Cheese Johnson played at wsu..

Processing Yaya increases our NIL spending 0 dollars. He's not the problem.

I think most people are hoping that the euro guy would replace yaya rather than Hugley. That’s how I’m looking at it.

Back