MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

@StoopsBros I want to hear some thoughts on this...

Just going to leave the data here for now:

McNeese St
1715199678317.png

Oklahoma
1715199776871.png

Portal transfer TE4T score average:

McNeese St - 49.7 (Murray brings it down a bit ... without Murray it is 53.6)
Oklahoma - 53.0

(IF HE WOULDNT JUMP THE GUN AND LET ME FINISH!!!! lol jk jk, but seriously, was ready for this.)

I’m not convinced of this yet. I think it would take a worst in the sec type year for ou to pay his buyout. We aren’t close to being the embarrassment some believe us to be. Context matters to the people who make the decisions.
Zero chance we can miss the Dance again and Moser keep his job. None. He damn near lost it this year, but it looked like we had found a way into the Tournament and when DePaul and Moser started chatting, Joe C. made the decision to keep him. That isn't an opinion.

The buyout drops to almost nothing next year (in terms of buyouts). SEC money. 4 straight years of missing the Dance. He'd be gone.

I would take another Al Beal right about now. Don't know who all is old enough to remember him. He wasn't all-world but was solid. Played on the 1979 team that got knocked out of the tourney by Indiana State and Larry Bird.
He played about 5 years before I really got into OU b-ball...but I def remember the name. I'd love a Bryan Sallier type right now! Or heck, gimme a undersized guy like Cheese Davis. At 6'6", Davis could more than old him own in the block.

That dude is way better than Yaya.. Watch the second or third clip and see him running the floor, catching and scoring it... Yaya can't do that. This guy is decently skilled, but not the guy. Norweather may be just as good.

Back