MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Hey, I say take this kid as walk-on because of his dad. May create some buzz/NIL opportunites.

NSFW probably, lol.

I'm kidding because, well, OU has no walk-on spots and because...it's never going to happen.

Oooooof.....that overall fg%

He is only a FR though...I do like that

I don't know anything about him specifically, but I think too much is made about shooting percentage for some of these guys. Such a small sample size that a couple bad nights while playing through injury could completely throw off. Not to mention that shooting is a skill that can be developed much more easily than things like size and athleticism. Jason Kidd developed a jump shot when he was like 37 years old, so even a 6th year senior isn't too old in my opinion.

By the end of the season, Moore and Soares were our best two players, and there were people on here who ridiculed those signings due to their shooting stats. Both shot around 40% from 3, as did Hugley. Anybody who watched five minutes of film on Soares knew he could do everything well outside of his shooting percentage. Guys like that are an obvious take in my book.

So So GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'd take Zach Anderson from FGCU.....12.8 ppg, 5.1 rpg...shot 48% from the field and 45% from 3 pt range on 111 shots from 3

He shoots more of a set shot and the release is funky....but the results are good.

Last edited:
Back