MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Lol.

In all seriousness, you could maybe find a young big-brained dude from the Thunder. Someone who's learned a lot under Presti. I don't know their front office good enough to throw out a name. There are big differences between the NBA and college but I think the right kind of guy could mesh the two and be fine. As we all know, even if it's in a non-viewing (games) sense, OKC's front office has been really good for a long time (save for some purposeful tanking).

Or how about this, hire the damn guy from Tech who just whipped your ass on Overton.

Moser, as has been stated too many times to count, is a control freak though. I don't know if he'd ever let someone manage/control things. I've seen zero talk about hiring anyone new for OU.
Probably hire a finance dude and name him assistant GM too. Seems too easy. Therefore, OU won't do it.

A Sooner fan on the Trilly discord brought this kid up.

View attachment 1226

I saw him hit the portal but it didn't really dawn on me at the time.

From Allen, TX. He was offered by OU. It was the last staff though, right before the coaching change.

[/URL]

Was coming in for a "secret" visit mid week but has committed elsewhere now.

I'd imagine a program or two has nudged him into the portal. Still, OU should already be in the DMs. If you aren't trying, you're missing the tournament, again.

Back