MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Very random in-state '24 commitment factoid.

Son of?

Former OU QB, Eric Moore.

Hopefully, for ORU's sake, he doesn't run out of bounds when pressured in key moments or turnover the ball more than he scores.

Seriously, he played the AAU circuit in Texas and did okay, but thought he signed somewhere else. If he's as good of an athlete as his mom and pops he can probably play a bit.

Hopefully, for ORU's sake, he doesn't run out of bounds when pressured in key moments or turnover the ball more than he scores.

Seriously, he played the AAU circuit in Texas and did okay, but thought he signed somewhere else. If he's as good of an athlete as his mom and pops he can probably play a bit.
as long as he doesn't let osu cheap shot him into a wall he will be ok

I suspect he already got it. Those usually come after the season as long as you have the proper documentation.
IIRC medical redshirts come after all other eligibility is expired so he would not even apply for it until after the 24/25 season

If anyone cares about OSU's portal efforts, this kid has silently committed (per Trilly/others).

-------------

Last edited:
Well crap, there goes Reeves. Are we actually going to fill the last 2 spots?
I mean, I’m more than ok with not getting him. But if the question is whether we will get anyone good to fill the final two spots, I’d say the jury is definitely still out.

They didn’t want reeves utill top 2 decide.

Ugonna and anchor top 2. Rumors anchor was on campus today:

Eyes on a guard that currently is in nba testing phase:
Blink twice if he’s on this list

Miles Kelly
Wooga Poplar
Cedric Coward
Jaylen Wells
Jamir Watkins
Chaz Lanier
Jaxson Robinson

Blink 3x if he’s Bronny James

Blink twice if he’s on this list

Miles Kelly
Wooga Poplar
Cedric Coward
Jaylen Wells
Jamir Watkins
Chaz Lanier
Jaxson Robinson

Blink 3x if he’s Bronny James
Great list, could also see the guard maybe being Garwey Dual from Providence.

Well crap, there goes Reeves. Are we actually going to fill the last 2 spots?
1100 players still in the portal.

With Reeves, there was more upside/potential than immediate help. I'd rather have those Onyeso or Anchor. Or someone proven, not just a record of injuries and potential.

We will fill the needed spots. The question is with whom and how good they are to compete in the SEC.

Back