MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Let's get the thoughts on the final roster. How we feeling masochist of OU basketball?

Honestly think the guards could be better than last years. We basically got nothing from too much of the guards last year in too many parts of the season. We'll see if this group is more consistent. The front court will be the issue. And we have our most proven guys coming back from that group.

If they have a similar team to the last few years they can win more games. Not sure if that means they make the tourney though.

Honestly think the guards could be better than last years. We basically got nothing from too much of the guards last year in too many parts of the season. We'll see if this group is more consistent. The front court will be the issue. And we have our most proven guys coming back from that group.

If they have a similar team to the last few years they can win more games. Not sure if that means they make the tourney though.
Agreed. We will score better I think. Wague I think gives us more toughness than Hugley did as well, but not thrilled with the Center position. It is what it is at this point. No reason not to bring in a stud 5 next year.. FR or transfer wise.

Agreed. We will score better I think. Wague I think gives us more toughness than Hugley did as well, but not thrilled with the Center position. It is what it is at this point. No reason not to bring in a stud 5 next year.. FR or transfer wise.
Or just bring back Bijan Cortes. He'll solve every problem in the history of humans.

Their bigs are going to be the telling factor. On paper, they aren't good. Godwin isn't a starter on 98% of tourney teams. But he will be the best OU has. That isn't good. If the transfer from Bama takes a couple steps forward, then I can see a tourney run. But the misses on Garrison, and basically every other big OU tried for, hurt big time.

I like Nwankwo's game, though.

Independent of Wague, I give the staff a B. They got some shooters and a nice mix of athletes.

Adding him into the mix, I drop the grade to a C. He makes so little sense in so many ways.

Their only ‘excuse’ is that Achor eithef cannot spell his own name or Samford held him hostage.

Back