From an SEC perspective:

Georgia - 20+ years
Mississippi St - 15-20 years
Ole Miss, Vanderbilt - 11-15 years
South Carolina - 6-10 years
Oklahoma, LSU, Florida - 3 years
Auburn, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky - 1 year
Texas A&M, Texas, Tennessee, Alabama - 0 years

SO now I'm a racist?? GFY dude. Everyone is sick of your crap.
You’re just a guy who posted back to back comments on a basketball message board about race, one of which was an attempt to downplay white nationalism. But at least you got a thumbs up from a mod and a sexist after directing a vulgarity at me, so good for you.

EDIT: you didn't do anything wrong .. but i am deleting this in any event ..

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re just a guy who posted back to back comments on a basketball message board about race, one of which was an attempt to downplay white nationalism. But at least you got a thumbs up from a mod and a sexist after directing a vulgarity at me, so good for you.

Always the poor little victim 😂

EDIT: we are not going there

EDIT .. lets leave politics alone..

SO switching gears.... Since it seems like our roster has been essentially completed. What is everyone's guess on who averages what next year??

My initial guess off the top of my head:

G) Miles - 14 - I think he could score as much as 16-17, or if he doesn't handle this transition, could fall to 12ish. He's the wildcard to me.
G) Elvis - 8 - He's been very consistent during his career.
G) Jones - 10 - Another wildcard to me. He's a nice 3-pt shooter...much more than Oweh was. He will also be better than non-conf Soares, but doubt he will be as good as conf Soares.
F) Moore - 14 - I think he will/should be the first option. This number may be a bit aggressive ,but I also expect him to play more minutes this year.
F/C) Godwin - 8 - won't be flashy and will get beat defensively against big/athletic guys, but he's consistent once he gets that ball in the block and had some nice P & R plays last year.

Bench:
Goodine - 9 - I expect him to be in the Darthard role, but a better shooter. Could have a few games of 20+ easily. Had games of 40 & 37 this past season, albeit against lesser competition.

Nwankwo - 7 - he's the one that is hardest to predict. How much will he play? He seems like the Soares/Oweh type of replacement. Is an athletic freak and has shot the 3 ball well in juco...but will it all translate quickly? If it does, our ceiling is much higher.

Wague - 5 - again, his numbers on a 40 mpg basis are higher than Hugely, Onyeno, and Garrison. BUT, can he stay on the court? If he can control his fouls, this number could be 8 easily.

Northweather/Cole/Dayton/Atak - 7 - I'm really interested in how well Cole does. A lot to be intrigued by. I'm also interested to see how well Dayton's game translates. Atak can really shoot it, but may have a hard time finding much PT. Also needs to add some strength. Hopefully Northweather's shooting % increases to his capabilities. Hitting 3's in practice is much different than hitting them in big-time games.

What do you all got?

SO switching gears.... Since it seems like our roster has been essentially completed. What is everyone's guess on who averages what next year??

My initial guess off the top of my head:

G) Miles - 14 - I think he could score as much as 16-17, or if he doesn't handle this transition, could fall to 12ish. He's the wildcard to me.
G) Elvis - 8 - He's been very consistent during his career.
G) Jones - 10 - Another wildcard to me. He's a nice 3-pt shooter...much more than Oweh was. He will also be better than non-conf Soares, but doubt he will be as good as conf Soares.
F) Moore - 14 - I think he will/should be the first option. This number may be a bit aggressive ,but I also expect him to play more minutes this year.
F/C) Godwin - 8 - won't be flashy and will get beat defensively against big/athletic guys, but he's consistent once he gets that ball in the block and had some nice P & R plays last year.

Bench:
Goodine - 9 - I expect him to be in the Darthard role, but a better shooter. Could have a few games of 20+ easily. Had games of 40 & 37 this past season, albeit against lesser competition.

Nwankwo - 7 - he's the one that is hardest to predict. How much will he play? He seems like the Soares/Oweh type of replacement. Is an athletic freak and has shot the 3 ball well in juco...but will it all translate quickly? If it does, our ceiling is much higher.

Wague - 5 - again, his numbers on a 40 mpg basis are higher than Hugely, Onyeno, and Garrison. BUT, can he stay on the court? If he can control his fouls, this number could be 8 easily.

Northweather/Cole/Dayton/Atak - 7 - I'm really interested in how well Cole does. A lot to be intrigued by. I'm also interested to see how well Dayton's game translates. Atak can really shoot it, but may have a hard time finding much PT. Also needs to add some strength. Hopefully Northweather's shooting % increases to his capabilities. Hitting 3's in practice is much different than hitting them in big-time games.

What do you all got?
I am not sure we make the 7 ppg jump from 75 to 82.

Moser's PPG: 69.1, 67.7, 75.4 in the last 3 years

Is Indiana states last tourney victory over Kelvin Sampson’s OU team?

Where’d your boy go? Taking a break from calling PM racist?
This is why is you are a joke and a POS.

Go check the offers. I wasn't wrong. And I never said it was a matter of being racist. NEVER. Matter of fact, I tried to cut that talk off with my initial comment.

To think you are around our youth, man, that just makes me sad. Why not go root for the school you attended? Weirdo.

Go check the offers. I wasn't wrong. And I never said it was a matter of being racist. NEVER. Matter of fact, I tried to cut that talk off with my initial comment.

To think you are around our youth, man, that just makes me sad. Why not go root for the school you attended? Weirdo.
As for where I went, I have a life. Certainly not going to spend my summer around here listening to a bunch of morons try to talk up the PM era at OU.

Crazy. Just crazy.

Me? You are calling people racist out hate for a coach…. Bc he offered 3 white top players and ignored the dozen African American….

everyone is seeing your stripes. Both of ya.

As for where I went, I have a life. Certainly not going to spend my summer around here listening to a bunch of morons try to talk up the PM era at OU.

Crazy. Just crazy.

Please go. Please. SoonerFanTu

Geeze man, why does this happen every off-season? EVERYONE has political, social, and religious beliefs. Please don't mess the board up. We don't need to know your stance on politics, race relations, etc. There are tons of places to fight it out and enjoy your echo chambers where everyone believes as you do. Can we just stick to OUHOOPS????

Back