MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Gonna find out quick how real the NIL push has been for Moser, he's going to be on the hot seat next year so it's do or die for him @ OU. At minimum OU needs 2 impact guys from the portal this off season to be competitive next year in the SEC.
For all the things to blame Moser for, he has no control over NIL. That’s 100% on the donors and the admin. If OU gives moser something to work with and he still fails, then it’s time to move on. If OU NIL fails to deliver, then it doesn’t matter who the coach is after moser as we will never compete for anything.

Quit half assing and GET IT DONE.

Finally got around to updating the main spreadsheet (Sheet 1). I added a highlights column (just click the player's last name) and some (minimal) stats. Not going to post a bunch of deep stats. We have @TEvans4Three for that. 🤓🔢📈📉

I sectioned the players into defacto tiers...the orange is self-explanatory. Those are the primary targets we know about. The only one who probably should be down in the middle is Jordan Ivy-Curry....who might be leaning to VA Tech. But eh, I'll leave him for another day or a couple. The second tier are players I'm not sure on (OU's interest/the kid's interest/whatever). The third tier is for committed players or players I have a good read on & they're no longer OU targets.

I may change the whole thing again, lol. I never get these things to where I like it...just where I say, "good enough".

Hope that makes sense. Going to work on some kind of better OU departing transfers sheet...even if there are only 2 leaving (for now). Then maybe some kind of SEC only transfer stuff.

Last edited:
Okay, there was a tweet that said UC Davis PG Ty Johnson is hitting the portal.

For whatever reason, the tweet was deleted.

If it becomes true...

Ty started his career at.....Loyola Chicago. He's from Chicago.

1711908196371.png

I can't get tweets to show. Weird.

Last edited:
I didn't word that right. It CAN be done, for sure. But would Moser do it?

A great idea would be to bring Javian off the bench. 6 man like Jamal Crawford. But would Javian do that? Unlikely.
Would Pedulla or Mayo?

Back