MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

The other thing is that he wears out his welcome very quickly. If you hire him, no matter how well things go, you’re almost certain to be hiring another coach in four or five years.
Reality with Muss is him and Chris Beard are the architects of transfer portal recruiting. He knows how to trick the game long enough with getting good transfers until he’s exposed. Then he breaks camp.

BTW, OU has one returning established scorer in Moore. The names that have need talked about, Pedulla, Overton, don’t move the needle.

Hopefully he finds some hidden gems like Soares and Moore if he brings in those guys. I think if you put enough around Pedulla, you can take the erratic play that he often has. OU needs a real rebounding center.

I get the feeling you will never be happy no matter who the coach is at OU.
Besides winning, WS won't be happy unless the next coach:

Doesn't attend greek houses
Doesn't do radio interviews
Doesn't do press conferences
Doesn't push for stadium upgrades
Doesn't push for more NIL
Doesn't show emotion on the side line
Has the ability to look into the future to see who are going to be quad 1 teams to schedule the next year

What else am I missing WS?

I get the feeling you will never be happy no matter who the coach is at OU.
Interesting take, and one that shows your lack of knowledge and how little you pay attention to my posting history. I got mocked repeatedly by some posters because of how much I supported Lon, and Kelvin Sampson is probably my favorite coach of all time in any sport, college or pro. I was a kid when Billy was in his prime, but loved the guy and his style.

Has the ability to look into the future to see who are going to be quad 1 teams to schedule the next year

I’d like it if he could enforce the TRO I have against you.

I wonder if there’s an alternate universe somewhere where PM just wins games and shuts all the doubters (including WS) up. That would have been the ideal option.

So to answer your question, I’ll continue to post negative things about OU basketball and CW Moser as long as everything happening to OU basketball is negative.
It's clear that this is your approach, but maybe don't take the opportunity to do it every time it pops in your head. You can see that your comment about the Uconn roster got people riled up. While it was in line with your overall thinking about Moser, the backlash comes because you're doing it in a thread that's mostly about hope for the future. People are curious to find out what new players OU will sign and how the team makeup will improve...but you said, and constantly say, it doesn't matter because we have Moser.

In this thread, perhaps you can at least comment on the prospects of improvement based on the players, knowing that Moser isn't going anywhere for another season.

Back