Mizzou lost out on Jarrid Famous

thebigabd

Reaction score
They will need some help in the post next year...

Sounds like Dewitt won't qualify either. Well the good news for You abd is they'll probably go juco. Chipola still has some guys. I think Gary "dopeman" Flowers is uncommitted. Justin Brownlee and Pelham are still out there. the Miami Dade boys that committed to Memphis might opt out. I guess they're looking at a gun named Martino Brock out of Maine Institute. Nicci Combs of Edmond Santa Fe is the leading scorere for that prep school. Ferrakhon Hall is a 6'7 guy that's been out there for a while, but I suspect he's a grades risk.

Last edited:
Sounds like Dewitt won't qualify either. Well the good news for You abd is they'll probably go juco. Chipola still has some guys. I think Gary "dopeman" Flowers is uncommitted. Justin Brownlee and Pelham are still out there. the Miami Dade boys that committed to Memphis might opt out. I guess they're looking at a gun named Martino Brock out of Maine Institute. Nicci Combs of Edmond Santa Fe is the leading scorere for that prep school. Ferrakhon Hall is a 6'7 guy that's been out there for a while, but I suspect he's a grades risk.

They have Safford, Moore (coming out of redshirt), Ramsey, and Bowers. They just need another impact guy so they dont have to rely on Moore or Bowers to score. I think Safford is going to be a good player next year, they just need someone else who can score.

They have Safford, Moore (coming out of redshirt), Ramsey, and Bowers. They just need another impact guy so they dont have to rely on Moore or Bowers to score. I think Safford is going to be a good player next year, they just need someone else who can score.

Mizzou is a stregnth in numbers type program that doesn't need a marquee guy to win in my opinion.

They are now getting a visit from Cliff Dixon, a 6'10'' post who averaged 15 and 8 at Hutchinson CC this year. He is described as a face-up guy who is better shooting jumpers than playing with his back to the basket. He is committed to Seton Hall, but has not signed.

They need to sign somebody, because losing Famous was a big deal for them.

They are now getting a visit from Cliff Dixon, a 6'10'' post who averaged 15 and 8 at Hutchinson CC this year. He is described as a face-up guy who is better shooting jumpers than playing with his back to the basket. He is committed to Seton Hall, but has not signed.

They need to sign somebody, because losing Famous was a big deal for them.

Cliff Dixon has a shady past that has caused many to back off of him. He has also been a disappointment. They would be better off trying to get a high school kid imo. Dixon is actually Durant's first cousin.

Back