Moser denies ND rumors

I have retired from the board a few times, and have come back. No need to bust his/her chops over it.

I have retired from the board a few times, and have come back. No need to bust his/her chops over it.

It’s fine. I deserve it for making an emotional thread.
I will be giving up social media for Lent so y’all only have about a week left of dealing with me

If you want to defend this program being in a "full rebuild mode" and it's going to take time, etc..... then so be it. However, one glaring contradiction to that line of thought is the "rebuilding" that is supposedly taking place is not making progress this year. As a matter fact, we are noticeably regressing this year.....which is the converse of rebuilding. I'm not of a fan of PM's portal decisions.....but that has been hashed out again and again.

He's going to get at least one more year, but with one so/so season and one extremely disappointing season already under his belt, he had better learn quickly from his evaluation mistakes when it comes to competing in this conference. And we had better damn well see significant improvement/development in individual players already on this roster (those who choose to stay). Otherwise, this program sinks further into the abyss under his direction.

Back