My favorite quotes from the OSU forum

thebigabd

Reaction score
Good stuff.

"Boynton is a god awful coach. I've been following OSU bball for 25 years and this is rock bottom. Cunningham will just be another great player on a bad team next year. This s*** is pathetic. You guys that called people idiots for suggesting that Boynton be fired are the real idiots."

Maybe OSU should hire your mom.

Yes, we're not just getting beat but we're getting embarrassed game after game. Our basketball program has become an absolute joke.

This team is just unwatchable. Not sure it could beat the worst team of the Travis Ford era. I've been a Boynton fan but it's starting to look like he's out of his league.

5-20 in the last 25 conference games. That’s all you need to know about boynton.

Last year they played hard. He hasn’t done much though.

They really have a tough decision to make. Do you let him go and risk losing the top recruit in history of the school? In the past, they would just let T Boone Pickens make the decision.

At OU, Capel (nor any prior OU head coach who was fired) did not have a big-time recruit ready to commit. That made those decisions a lot easier to dismiss the head coach. Since OU has never been in this predicament, I'm not sure how I would want to proceed. I may roll the dice and give him one more year just to see how this once-in-a-lifetime recruit impacts the program.

Did Cunningham really commit because of Coach Boynton? Or was it...Coach Cunningham? I'm pretty sure I know the answer. I'm also pretty sure whoever takes over next year is willing to take the package deal.

Also...Capel was/is better than Boynton.

But if Boynton were make or break for Cade, I'd obviously keep him.

big: I'm still waiting for a clarification. Were those quotes from OSU fans…or players?

:ez-laugh: :ez-laugh: :ez-laugh:

Back