NCAA Bracket challenge

cOME ON FOLKS....

ONLY 10 PEOPLE IN SO FAR

Anyone want to promote it elsewhere?

I can find some money to give the winner. $50 or $100. Whatever.

It doesn't matter to me, either way.

Anyone want to promote it elsewhere?

I can find some money to give the winner. $50 or $100. Whatever.

It doesn't matter to me, either way.

I'll throw $50 to the winner anyway.

As long as the winner has venmo/cashapp/paypal (or some way for me to easily send money.)

I'm not very interested in the tourney this year but I submitted a bracket. Picked Houston to cut down the nets because I like Kelvin.

I will add my bracket tonight. Thanks Boulder and Bros!

i always wait last minute because i never know wtf i am doing. less time to think.

oops. maybe i should start picking my bracket on sunday night.

Wow, more picked Arizona than I thought would.

I saw a stat that no school West of some line that ran thru the middle of Texas (I believe) has won the NCAA basketball championship since 1997 (Arizona, ironically). KU was the furthest West during that time. I avoided Arizona/UCLA/Gonzaga in large part to that stat.

yeah, i'm like you. didn't feel good about anyone except texas. sure wasn't picking them. i was influenced by the pac 12 finals, because arizona looked good. hit big shots. they should have put on diapers at half after that performance in the final 8 minutes.

Wow, more picked Arizona than I thought would.

I saw a stat that no school West of some line that ran thru the middle of Texas (I believe) has won the NCAA basketball championship since 1997 (Arizona, ironically). KU was the furthest West during that time. I avoided Arizona/UCLA/Gonzaga in large part to that stat.

Haha 15 seeds are 11-138 all time, I think with a 93% win rate, 2 seeds should be in just about everyone's bracket.

I would be shocked if more than 1 person had Princeton.

Haha 15 seeds are 11-138 all time, I think with a 93% win rate, 2 seeds should be in just about everyone's bracket.

I would be shocked if more than 1 person had Princeton.

I was talking about having Arizona winning it all.

Honestly, I purposefully made my bracket to be a little off-the-wall because I figured most were going to go with Houston or Alabama.

But damn, I also thought the bracket worked out well for Arizona. Then they got out-smarted by those NJ nerds...as did I, as did I.

Oh well, the chaos is fun.

In. I am AboveTheRimPlayer, just like in real life.

Back