NCAA Second Round // Oklahoma vs. VCU // Gameday Thread

Why is it that it always seems we aren't allowed to touch the other team on the perimeter but they are allowed to harrass is, in particular buddy all night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say we are settling for jump shots..they are driving.

the problem for one,,isn't the refs..VCU has some players too and they play hard. Like I said they look like two evenly match teams to me.

With our seniors we don't get rattled easily but we are not smart enough to take good shots when a team is making the run

Refs have nothing to do with it. VCU came out with much more urgency than us. Their taking it to us right now both offensively and defensively. Kicking are ass on the boards right now.

We gotta take it straight at them. They have to start calling fouls eventually? Woodard had been held coming off screens, had his hand grabbed and they called a turnover at the end of the first half. The refs have had something to say about this game.

no excuse for the ref closest to the action to miss the blatant walk and then call the foul.

Glad the one ref had the guts to override the other ridiculous ref. I was screaming so loud that they dogs got even more scared then usual (family is used to it).

Back