NCAA Second Round // Oklahoma vs. VCU // Gameday Thread

I'm guessing King holds the OU record for most points in an NCAA Tournament in 88. If Buddy plays like this and we get to the Final 4 Buddy's got a shot.

Any win at this time is a great win. Going to have to get some things fixed on defense to advance though.

Ya think? We only gave up 50 second half points.

The best part of this is that it makes no difference how great our opponent is going forward...it will be a close game regardless. The better the opponent, the more I get to enjoy the game when it's close. All these close games play into our favor because we're so battle-tested. No team in the country has as many single-digit wins as OU.

Ya think? We only gave up 50 second half points.

The best part of this is that it makes no difference how great our opponent is going forward...it will be a close game regardless. The better the opponent, the more I get to enjoy the game when it's close. All these close games play into our favor because we're so battle-tested. No team in the country has as many single-digit wins as OU.

I was thinking the same thing. Even though the close wins are hard on us, they should be confidence builders for when it happens next.

We have played 14 games that were decided by 4 points or less. Won 10.

And several others that were close that we pulled away at the end.

We will probably play A&M next. tough team.

We have played 14 games that were decided by 4 points or less. Won 10.

And several others that were close that we pulled away at the end.

We will probably play A&M next. tough team.

A&M is down 11 with 15 min left

We're in the Sweet 16 and you're worrying about margins of victory?

I didnt mean it like that. I was just saying if i was a bettin man id b takin the other team cause we havent covered the line in awhile. We always make it close but still find a way to win

I didnt mean it like that. I was just saying if i was a bettin man id b takin the other team cause we havent covered the line in awhile. We always make it close but still find a way to win

Gotcha.

Great win, very exciting. Just think how good this team would be if they could play a lick of defense.

Yeah, no doubt they've shown the ability to at times. Especially early this year.

Glad I got to see that win in person! Good send off for Buddy and the state of Oklahoma! How sweet it is to be one of 16 remaining!

Back