NCAA Second Round // Oklahoma vs. VCU // Gameday Thread

Great win, hats off to VCU they fought hard to the end. But OU moves on to the Sweet 16!

Dinner is going to taste good tonight and hopefully you guys can say the same.

Im gonna start betting against us cause we never cover the line. We always have to make it close. Gessh

VCU is a solid team. Good solid win! Very happy! Sweet 16 and still haven't played our best game!!!

Win is a win. Don't give a damn if they cover or not. Win and advance.

We seem to play to the level of competition which I'm fine with as long as we keep winning. :OU-logo:

Buddy was 1 point short of Kings record for most points in an NCAA Tournament game.

Any win at this time is a great win. Going to have to get some things fixed on defense to advance though.

Buddy was 1 point short of Kings record for most points in an NCAA Tournament game.

I think I was at that game if I remember correctly. I believe we lost to UVA in Lexington in 1989 in the Sweet 16 game. I at least recall he had a ton of points but we did not play good D.

I think I was at that game if I remember correctly. I believe we lost to UVA in Lexington in 1989 in the Sweet 16 game. I at least recall he had a ton of points but we did not play good D.
Auburn 88 season.

Back