NCAA Tournament Bubble Watch

Cmon guys! Arguing, backbiting and name calling is what message boards are all about! Politics, religion, sports. We all talk about these things on a daily basis and most of it is in a negative light. Even marriage and relationships. If there are no arguments in a relationship, someone is suppressing their feelings. Suppression leads to fear. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. We don’t want anyone to suffer, do we? And think about it; nobody wants to see a car accident, but when you go past one, you look, don’t you? Don’t take away my car crash!,

You don't post often... but when you do, it's memorable.

Cmon guys! Arguing, backbiting and name calling is what message boards are all about! Politics, religion, sports. We all talk about these things on a daily basis and most of it is in a negative light. Even marriage and relationships. If there are no arguments in a relationship, someone is suppressing their feelings. Suppression leads to fear. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. We don’t want anyone to suffer, do we? And think about it; nobody wants to see a car accident, but when you go past one, you look, don’t you? Don’t take away my car crash!,

lol thank you

Wise words. Now how do we go about imbedding wiseness? We'll wait for your input.

Back