NCAA Tournament - Friday Game Thread

Pitt once led 22-2 I think. Now it's 26-19

lots of bad stretches of basketball has been played so far this tourney but at least seeing a bit better FG% today

Last edited:
Iona vs UConn and Creighton NC State are good ones.

I'm not sure how Iowa State made the NCAA tournament. That is a bad team.

I’d pay a lot of money to see us design and execute an inbounds play like Creighton just ran at the end of the shot clock. Thing of beauty.

Update: Iowa State did not get hot.

Big 12 is now 3-2 with TCU (vs Arizona St) and KState (vs Montana St) set to tip later tonight.

Picked the wrong play-in team to win this round. Really didn't think Pitt had it in them.

UCONN is an interesting case... Obviously a great program, but it really shows the impact of the league you play in. When they played in the American, they tanked and couldn't get nearly the level of player they once did. They switch to the Big East, and immediately are back on the map.

They are getting destroyed by a pretty bad Pitt team.

I will officially stop thinking Pitt isn't a good team if they beat Xavier. That will put them at 25-11 and heading to the Sweet 16.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Kyle__Boone/status/1636833149953908736[/TWEET]

Farleigh Dickerson leads Purdue late in the 1st half.

Farleigh Dickerson leads Purdue late in the 1st half.

I wanted to see it at least 1 time on my life and i thought it would be pretty dang tough. We about to see a 2nd?

My prediction was always that if the 16 seed EVER did win, that theyd string it into 2 wins. UMBC came close 5 years agao

Grand Canyon leads Gonzaga but that's still early.

FDU has like nobody over 6-4 on the court.

Back