New staff members

What are the rules for how long a person can be a graduate assistant? I thought it was only for two seasons, and I think Kellen has been a grad assistant now for that long, one season at IU and one here. But I could be wrong about any and all of that.

Good question. Not sure, but it will be interesting to see where Kellen goes when his time here is up.

Kellen may be working on his PhD. Not a bad career move, if he is.

It's great to have all of these guys back on our staff. Speaks volumes about the program when former players still want to be apart of the program.

Looked up info about Anthony Kim today online. He made 4+million dollars in winnings last year and I'm sure he has endorsement opportunities as well. Saw something about him being with Nike. Remember Anthony giving a large sum of money to OU at one of the home basketball games this year. Love that former Sooners are doing well in the professional arena. We know how to pick 'em.

I saw Darby with his wife at Charleston's in Norman last night. He looked very tan so he may be out in the sun with Anthony Kim. I checked the Memorial leaderboard and Kim is not playing this week.

:clap :eek:ldwt356:

Back