Official Cameron Clark to OU thread

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
I feel we're real close to a commitment. There have been alot of basketball commitments the last few days and I think this is a guy that is ready to make Oklahoma his home. I know he has scheduled visits, but I wouldn't be suprised to see if they got canceled and he committed to OU.

So Cam, if you're out there, we would love to have you be a member of the OU family.

I'm in, come on down Cameron!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Why are you so confident dirty? Is it just a gut feeling or are there signs pointing him to Norman?

DM is confident because he believes in the power of positive vibes. Me, too. Don't keep us waiting, Cam!

Where is OU84? She's an expert at putting off positive vibes.

DM is confident because he believes in the power of positive vibes. Me, too. Don't keep us waiting, Cam!

Where is OU84? She's an expert at putting off positive vibes.

What about me? You once said I was the person with never ending OU enthusiasm! haha

Come on Cam! OU is a perfect fit for yOU!

Well Dirty Mess i hope you got some good vibes with your recent conversation with the young man.

What about me? You once said I was the person with never ending OU enthusiasm! haha

tomkar, you're all of that and more. But, OU84 is a positive vibes professional, with a plaque on her office wall to prove it. If we can get her involved, Cameron Clark is a done deal. :)

tomkar, you're all of that and more. But, OU84 is a positive vibes professional, with a plaque on her office wall to prove it. If we can get her involved, Cameron Clark is a done deal. :)

haha Oh... I see the difference now! Well is there any way we can motivate her to do so?

Man this is such an Ooner thread....

That being said, What you waiting on Cam? Pull the trigger

A title in Soonertown is coming. We can feel it in our veins in Oklahoma, and some of us hear it in the wind.

Cameron, come to Norman and be on the team that will forever be remembered for bringing the first ever NCAA title to OU. Taste that championship gold before you leave OU as an NBA lottery pick.

The writing is on the wall. Come help make that vision a reality.

Boomer:OUbball-logo:

Cam would look really nice in crimson and cream. Capel is building a power and Clark would fit right into the equation.

Cameron Clark to carry Sooner torch - (Norman, OK - afaSooner) :)

Norman - While Blake Griffin may have moved on to the NBA destined for stardom, the Sooners are looking to continue their dominate play on the national scene. This year the Sooners look to finish what they started with last years Elite 8 run. With Willie Warren taking the reigns and BIG tiny Gallon almost guaranteeing no drop off in talent, it seems a Sooner run is once again 'very likely'. But what about the NEXT year?? That's where 'potential future' Sooner Cameron Clark may step up AND IN... to a Sooner uniform that is. Cameron Clark is a future star in the making and one that Jeff Capel hopes will shine bright in Crimson and Cream. OU is reloading with talent abroad but no player may be more intriguing than what Cameron Clark will bring to the table. So how will Cameron Clark's game transition from HS to the National Scene at OU? One can only wonder, until of course he makes such a commitment, but for Sooner fans his transition will be just as smooth as his mid-range jumper. Cameron Clark it seems, as a recruit, has already become somewhat of a fan favorite. As the Sooners make another run at the title this year, it seems only likely then with his commitment that Clark may be the next in line to carry the Sooner torch and perhaps someday a National Championship trophy.

That was fun writing that! Hopefully Cam sees the opportunity here at OU and seizes it! :)

Last edited:
Just do it, Cam. You know you want to....:OUbball-logo::jcapel

Back