Official Terrence Jones in-home visit update thread

Maybe he's just like his father.:D

I wonder how many of you 80's folks will get this reference.lol

While there may be no updates, you can expect this thread to include jokes about my sister and purple rain references.

I have hesitated to post it because I don't want to sound like a loon, but I'm gonna say today (9/22) that we get Jones and Smith. I really want to throw McCallum in there too, but I don't want to lose all cred. OU is supposedly leading on both of those guys, and I think Capel is certainly a closer. So I'm saying it...Josh Smith and Terrence Jones will be Sooners.

I hope you are right and I just think McCullum is going to be a Sooner or play for his dad. He spent time in Norman. He likes Capel. I just really think his dad is going to tell him to go to a bigger program and Ray is going to pick OU. (I don't have any inside knowledge, I just think that is what is going to happen).

PS - Did anyone ever think OU would have UNC, Duke, Kentucky or Kansas type talent and depth. At the rate things are going, all 13 scholarships are going to Top 100 high school players with the vast majority of them top 50 players. They always said Tubbs didn't rebuild he reloaded, well Tubbs never reloaded like this and it was Billy Tubbs that made me a college basketball fan.

Back