*****Oklahoma-Arkansas Gameday Thread*****

Can a game like this be a springboard for Crock for the rest of the season? Is it possible for him to be consistent?

Can a game like this be a springboard for Crock for the rest of the season? Is it possible for him to be consistent?

Jury is definitely still out on this one... Efforts like this are sure nice to have though... Great senior leadership from TC tonight

I say probably not... But maybe a light will come on ala Nate Carter.. Crock needs to know that points isn't the only way to contribute his rebounds were just flat out amazing.. I hope capel harps on this and cades great defense

2 game winning streak... :woot :woot

Overall I thought we looked better on defense and on the boards. We looked terrible on offense for most of the first half, and then great for most of the rest of the game. Hate to say it, but I felt the team played better when Willie was out, though the refs didn't do him any favors in letting him get into the flow of the game early.

I think WW was just a little too unselfish early, later in the game he was taking it to the basket and drawing a foul or scoring nearly every time down the court. I think he could really do this any time he wants, and we need him to do it more often.

Back