*****Oklahoma-Iowa State Game Thread*****

Candidate post for understatement of the season.

Just kidding. He is having a GREAT game. He is simply the best player on the team over the Big 12 season to date.

ha ha ha. posting from my phone. I live in bfe ok. took a long time to post that. I share your exuberence. tmg is an animal!

TMG is going to be awesome to watch the next 4 years.

It would be nice to be able to watch him for 3 more years, but if he continues to play the way that he has up to now, he's gone to the bigs ASAP...

Tiny had a nice move offensively but he needs to be more involved on the offensive side of things. He can do better than a bucket for the half.

Tiny had a nice move offensively but he needs to be more involved on the offensive side of things. He can do better than a bucket for the half.

I think he's foul shy after the last couple of games.

Man our defense is still so suspect...We never can handle the dribble penetration....

OU just unable to deliver a knockout blow....each time OU scores ISU comes down and gets a hoop.......

wow nice defense guys..... only up by 15 and now a turnover........

58-42 with 14:55 to play...As others have mentioned our defense is terrible so far this half....It's almost like everyone is afraid to foul, so they don't play D at all...

This will be the challenge for Capel as a coach while at OU....Getting the highly touted players to play defense. Capel seems very cool and calm on the bench while the other team shreads the defense.

Back