*****Oklahoma-Iowa State Game Thread*****

Cade with a strong drive....OU really really really really needs to play defense here.....

how can fans overreact so much to one good game and overreact so much to a couple bad games

still not over another 3 for ISU.....lead back down to 3.....

I swear I am getting sick and tired of teams hitting every single freaking bomb against OU.

isu hitting every 3 they throw. unbelievable. hit 'em tmg!

just need to make 1 of these and Mason-Griffin does.....5 point lead

TMG with the most big 12 points this year...wow

glad we pulled it out Need to improve in so many ways, mostly on D

a win is a win....Nothing going to be pretty with this team......

Just a reminder.
Tony Crocker and Willie Warren didn't play tonight.
The announcers and some of the posters on this board apparently haven't noticed.

Gutsy win by the good guys. :clap

Performance of the season by Tommy. He's earning the name of Mr. Clutch. Cade seemed to bounce back from the Tech outing as well. And Willie and Tony were nicely dressed tonight.

Just a reminder.
The announcers and some of the posters on this board apparently haven't noticed.

Another reminder.
ISU lost their third best player last week, and lost two other contributors earlier this season.

That is a BAD ISU team. And we let them score 52 points in the 2nd half.

Just a reminder.

The announcers (belatedly) made mention of Crock's and Willie's absence.

Man, ISU was unconscious from beyond the arc tonight! 52.6%

Good thing that they turned the ball over so much in the first half and we were able to build the lead or we would have lost another tough one!

Some of our guys should have felt right-at-home. This game looked more like an aau game than any I remember. Defense was terrible.

Another reminder.
ISU lost their third best player last week, and lost two other contributors earlier this season.

That is a BAD ISU team. And we let them score 52 points in the 2nd half.

Oh yeah? BAD teams don't light you up for 52% from outside, I don't care if you are playing against air!

Back