*****Oklahoma @ Nebraska Game Thread*****

Nice move to the bucket by WW. We're going to need that tonight.

OU is better athletically than NU - Sooners should win this game. Not sure they will, but they should win

I think if TMG can keep it up and be the main offensive threate, I look for warren to start playing alot better....I just dont think he is a comfortable being the main or only offensive guy....now he should feel more comfortable and can rely on tmg more

Just need to settle down a bit.

Damn you Suh for bringing the full house tonight. This place would be half full if it was the noon game without Suh being honored at halftime....

Wow...if I had to listen to this play by play guy all the time like Nebraska people I would shoot myself! He never shuts up. Might as well say how many steps it takes a player to get from point A to point B. He's like a horse race broadcaster.

:):)Watching online sucks, hard to watch and post at the same time.

I would like to apologize in advance for the site crashing tonight. We've got over 300 online now and that's about all our server is supposed to support. It's going down fellas. :ez-laugh:

Wow...if I had to listen to this play by play guy all the time like Nebraska people I would shoot myself! He never shuts up. Might as well say how many steps it takes a player to get from point A to point B. He's like a horse race broadcaster.

It's a radio broadcast so that's what you get.

Geez. What kind of offensive set was that? How about posting up?

This announcer sounds like the same one from Semi-Pro.

This is bordering on painful to watch. Glad we're keeping it close.

Back