*****Oklahoma @ Nebraska Game Thread*****

yes i picked it up on channelsurf, but for the future games what do i do to pick up silverlight program?

ok I see it now... couldn't find it for some reason the first time

I'm getting a "the media you have selected is currently unavailable" message from soonersports. I actually was able to watch the pregame, and then right at 7 it cut off. Anyone else having this problem?

I guess I'll create a log in to the Nebraska site.....

I'm getting a "the media you have selected is currently unavailable" message from soonersports. I actually was able to watch the pregame, and then right at 7 it cut off. Anyone else having this problem?

Same here

Yep, had the same problem.

Same here. And Nebraska wants me to register an account so they can spam my e-mail box. Ugh.

Shooting horrible, Crocker miss, Cade miss, Cade make, WW miss.

Cade just picked up his 2nd foul.

We are looking bad on the road again. Against Tech and A&M we didn't play near this bad.

Back