**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

Would it be bad form to mention the officiating this early?

Didn't realize Pledger had picked up his second foul. That, along with Hornbeak having two, is why Neal is playing so much. He is playing fine. Broke down and kept Franklin in front of him a couple of minutes ago. Just needs to get us to halftime.

Turnover on Neal, but I think it was Cousins' fault for turning a 2-on-2 break into a 1-on-2.

At the game - sdsu got the worst cheerleader I've ever seen.

BOoOoMer~|!!

the simple fact that OU can play this competently now makes me happy about this season.

we are light years beyond our horrid low point of a few years back. still a ways to go, but getting there.
Especially with the whistles going against us.

Didn't realize Pledger had picked up his second foul. That, along with Hornbeak having two, is why Neal is playing so much. He is playing fine. Broke down and kept Franklin in front of him a couple of minutes ago. Just needs to get us to halftime.

And did Buddy just pick up his 2nd?

This is BS. Fouls 8-2. WTF. Call those bastards for some fouls!!!

Convince yourself

Getting in the way of good rebounders, so the ball goes out of bounds.

Back