**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

Mbaye needs to play better. We need him and pledger in the second half. We've got to get to the FT line more. C'mon Sooners!!! Win the 2nd half.

Two pretty evenly matched teams. I will say this though.....their defense isn't anything special. It's solid. Good even. But not overwhelming. If we can keep our A guys on the court, I think we can get good looks.

Good first half considering we were playing against 8. Have to run everything through Osby in the second half. We're up 33-31.

That last scrum before half royally ****ed us. We were going to get the ball first in the second half, but they called a tie ball with 0.4 seconds left. Un****ingbelievable.

Well we survived....mbaye had to play smarter in the 2nd half if we have a shot at winning. He plays less mature than the freshmen

Like many other instances, he's in need of a magic elixir during halftime.

Hield needs to be reminded that he's playing basketball and not football.

Rebounds, rebounds, rebounds.

after listening to the pundits I was told we were gonna be outclassed athletically all over the court.

pffffffffffffffft

not to say we're definitely gonna win. but we can hang here. we're not in over our heads.

OMG don't start this crap about playing against 8 already. geezus. I swear - OU fans.

We made way too many stupid mistakes in the first half. The two charges against Buddy were totally uncalled for. He was forcing the issue with plenty of time left on the shot clock on both occasions. He needs to calm the **** down and play within the confines of the offense tonight. This game's going to come down to the wire and the team that makes the fewest mistakes in the second half will win. Also, Ro needs to touch the ball on every ****ing possession.

Stats are even in all areas except fouls (3-9). We need to keep working the offense and get more fouls on them and have a chance to get to the line.

Stats are even in all areas except fouls (3-9). We need to keep working the offense and get more fouls on them and have a chance to get to the line.

We've got to throw the ball into Ro and let him do work on the block. If he gets doubled, he'll throw it out for an open jumper. We need to play inside out on every possession.

We got into trouble when anyone tried to force the action. Mixture of good and bad. The bad was usually a lack of thought.

We need a senior leader.

Great? He got us to halftime with neal...we end the game with that line-up and we are in trouble.

So dumb.

He is taking care of the ball, playing solid D, and has scored 6 points on 50% shooting. What more would you like for him to do?

Great? He got us to halftime with neal...we end the game with that line-up and we are in trouble.

He's second for us in scoring, leading us in rebounding and hasn't turned the ball over.

Isaiah is playing great tonight.

He only had that one off-balance shot in the lane that had me shaking my head. He's still a little iffy on the ball handling but I like his game tonight.

He only had that one off-balance shot in the lane that had me shaking my head. He's still a little iffy on the ball handling but I like his game tonight.

I am not saying he looks like an all-american, but he's playing with confidence and looks like the player most of us were hoping for when we recruited him.

Back