**********Oklahoma-San Diego State Game Thread**********

The game thread over on Landthieves has more posts than the thread here. Has that board replaced this one as the board where most OU basketball fans congregate?

So dumb.

He is taking care of the ball, playing solid D, and has scored 6 points on 50% shooting. What more would you like for him to do?

So should he start the 2nd half?

Great? He got us to halftime with neal...we end the game with that line-up and we are in trouble.

We won't end the game with that lineup. You use your subs early on to give the top seven or eight more rest, so they'll be fresh down the stretch. We also had a couple of guys with two fouls. No way Kruger wanted anyone on the team to start the second half with three.

I am not saying he looks like an all-american, but he's playing with confidence and looks like the player most of us were hoping for when we recruited him.

I'm with you.....I think this is the best I've seen him play. :chestram2:

The game thread over on Landthieves has more posts than the thread here. Has that board replaced this one as the board where most OU basketball fans congregate?

There are over 200 users on this board right now. Maybe they're all busy watching the game. That's definitely what I'm doing. ;)

No. He isn't our starting pg, and our starting pg has played well today too.

I didn't say he should start, but he's playing well enough that Kruger can send him in with some confidence.

There are over 200 users on this board right now. Maybe they're all busy watching the game. That's definitely what I'm doing. ;)

Yep. Plus, I seem to jinx us when I post... though hopefully not this time :facepalm

now we'll see if our guys learned anything from those tight games we found ourselves in this season.

Anyone else gonna be real annoyed if they continue to mispronounce Hornbeak?

Terrible terrible officiating already. Touch fouls against us. They're allowed to hack.

Fvk. Pledger has got to hit those open shots.

Only when we're winning.

Hope Pledge finds his range soon. We're going to need him.

We're going to have a hard time with these ****ING refs. Are we playing in San Diego? WTF?!

Back