*****Oklahoma-Utah Gameday Thread*****

I'm glad WW got fouled on that 3 because that was not the shot we needed. We just can't seem to stay patient and use the penetration to get the easier shot.

It's like Willie is growing up in front our eyes as this is a different attitude then he had the first half. I know he was giving effort in the first half but this just looks like smarter effort.

Does Utah have the most annoying fanbase? Geez, they boo every single play and call no matter what the outcome is. Not to mention those shirts the students are wearing are about as queer as it gets.

I never thought OSU basketball fans could be topped whining about every call and non-call, but Utah just may be on the verge of doing it.

Does Utah have the most annoying fanbase? Geez, they boo every single play and call no matter what the outcome is. Not to mention those shirts the students are wearing are about as queer as it gets.

I was just saying the same thing!! It's called being unknowledgable!

I never thought OSU basketball fans could be topped whining about every call and non-call, but Utah just may be on the verge of doing it.
Don't forget about the West Va fans, anybody else remember their attitude when we beat them out there Blake's freshman season?

They're the live in person version of this board.

:D

Steal by WW and he was hammered on the other end with NO CALL!!!! BBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS

Good drive and dish to Crocker but Crock shot it out of rhythm.

BS foul called on Crocker. OU has went zone and they are making them take LONG 3's!

Timeout Utah! WW has taken over and the Defense has really picked up!! LOOOOOOOOOKIN GOOD!!!

57-50 OU for those that want to know, I missed how much time was left.

EDIT: 10:00 left

Back