**********Oklahoma vs. Northwestern Game Thread*********

We just aren't in there for long spurts today. Which is kind expected. We played well from about 12:00 till about the 5:00 mark. But now we haven't really played well the last couple minutes.

We're up 14 with about a minute left.

Sweet switch to the left hand by Pledger for a 2 and 1.

Make that a 16 point lead. 18 points for Pledger

CJ gets a dunk to end the game! OU wins by 20, might be the un-prettiest 20 point win I can remember.

Tubbs is funny

Tubbs is AWESOME on TV. Doesn't take himself to seriously, still has that shoot the ball quick mentality - gets frustrated at some of the players....he's great. Still even has some sarcasm left in him! I used to be in the media in the late 80's and went to all of the OU games. Tubbs was not the greatest person to talk to when you were a cub reporter, but his press conferences were hilarious. Wish I would have kept tapes of all of those, how cool would it be to hear those now!

We scored something like 35 points the last 12 minutes of the game. That's amazing.

Combo calling the games has been great. Coach Tubbs is a very important part of OU and it is great to hear him calling the games.....:clap

I didn't realize until I listened to the post-game that they didn't get back from Cincy until 6:30 last night. Toby said something about a long bus ride and then the plane ride - 10 hours to get home. Ugggg.

Back