>>>>>Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. West Virginia Gameday Thread<<<<<

I have a life and could absolutely care less what you or the others in your little group think.
Well, at least you care.

"My points are the best points, my points are great. Your points are stupid."

"There are people -- I categorize them as life's losers -- who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I'm concerned, if they had any real ability, they wouldn't be fighting me, they'd be doing something constructive themselves."

"I am worth a tremendous amount of money."

Which quotes are Vinny's and which are Trump's? Maybe Vinny is Trump?

Ada, you are one goofy person lol. I am NOT one bit embarrassed and shouldn't be. Let's see, I pointed out that Jordan choked- he did FACT. I pointed out that we wouldn't have been in the game without him - FACT. I pointed out that he redeemed himself with great plays at the end of overtime to win the game - FACT he did. So if I should be embarrassed I have no idea why lol.

The problem is this "board" is not really a board it's got some really good and common sense posters but quite a few like you who have nothing better to do than set around and type crap on your computer or phone. Your group believe that only happy smiley comments about OU are ok and pounce on any one that says anything that's not "OU is great" hahaha (even though most of the time those "negative" comments are just Truth) gets called names and put down by the "group" or junior highers.

So, to you and your junior high gang I say "Whatever". I have a life and could absolutely care less what you or the others in your little group think.

I've probably had tickets at OU and donated to them longer than most of your junior high colleagues have been alive lol.

So continue on in your fantasy world - many of us on this board feel exactly what I typed above fyi

been waiting for 2+ years for you to back up this fact that woodard chokes at the line in crunch time. Has he missed some? yes. Does he miss them at a higher percentage that noncrunch time? I don't believe so. I know somebody last year posted stats that proved you wrong for one year. Prove me wrong bud if it is a fact

"There are people -- I categorize them as life's losers -- who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I'm concerned, if they had any real ability, they wouldn't be fighting me, they'd be doing something constructive themselves."

lol

:ez-roll: :ez-roll:

Back