One-and-done was never the plan for Trae Young | Norman Transcript

You seem to always have to say something when I post..you're really trying again this year to get something started so you can run to the mods.

Run to the mods about what?

Everyone already knows you’re a dip****.

Run to the mods about what?

Everyone already knows you’re a dip****.

I don't think a lot of people do. Otherwise they wouldn't be giving him exactly what he wants when they engage him.

I been looking at some of my past posts, I don't say much at all against Lon or any player. Now I will say I do call out Sherri Coale but not Lon

Last edited:
I been looking at some of my past posts, I don't much at all against Lon or any player. Now I will say I do call out Sherri Coale but not Lon

when you spout idiotic things, they get called out! I think very little of your basketball knowledge after that statement. did you even play?

when you spout idiotic things, they get called out! I think very little of your basketball knowledge after that statement. did you even play?
Well if you think players that could or will be top five pick in the draft football or basketball don't worry about getting hurt..you best think again. Some pass up bowl games, some don't take as many drives inside to the bucket, some won't take a charge. You see it all the time, again I know how this game is played on here, twisting what is posted to make it sound like something else. And you anyone would take the time and acutely read my post..I didn't say he would..

Should consider changing user name to inogenius.

If I were his dad, I would tell Trae to show some more stuff for the next few games and then start to play it safe..take no chances of getting hurt.

While I'm not much for name-calling, you had to know a post like that was going to result in a lot of backlash. Besides, I have a better idea...or two of them.

1) Get an insurance policy against a career-ending injury
2) Keep playing the same way with what got him where he is now in the first place.

Plus, your comparison to football players not participating in bowl games is apples vs. oranges. First off, unless you are in the playoffs (where no one "takes it easy"), the bowl games do not impact National Championships. Also, one has far more serious injury possibilities in football than basketball. Finally, not giving 100% will increase one's chances of injury by about a 1000%.

Plus, your comparison to football players not participating in bowl games is apples vs. oranges. First off, unless you are in the playoffs (where no one "takes it easy"), the bowl games do not impact National Championships. Also, one has far more serious injury possibilities in football than basketball. Finally, not giving 100% will increase one's chances of injury by about a 1000%.

Exactly. In the event we are in the NIT, maybe sitting out is something to consider. But if he's playing at a top 10 pick level, I don't think we'll be worrying about that scenario.

Back