Oregon State's Reid suspended 4 games after mind-boggling move

Saw it. Really obvious and very bad. 4 games sounds about right to me, I guess. Before it was announced, I thought 3-5 games. Hopefully he learns from it. People make mistakes and should be entitled to 2nd chances.

Yeah! I thought he was just trying to stretch his leg, too. He really did get screwed!

Mind boggling lack of restraint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's worse...he gets up and acts like he didn't do anything...

"First and foremost, I would like to apologize to Oregon State University"??????? Really?????

First you should apologize the the person you attempted to bring harm to. A$$

I would have done like 20 games. But that's just me. If that were my relation i would beat his ass

That kid needs to be taught a lesson. Maybe 4 games will do it.

I think being on national news and discussed on message boards across the country is probably being taught a lesson.

This kid is humiliated. If his worst mistake in life is this, he is a better person than me.

Now don't read this as saying it is OK and he shouldn't serve the suspension. I am just suggesting we don't need to turn him into a serial killer or Bernie Madoff.

I think being on national news and discussed on message boards across the country is probably being taught a lesson.

This kid is humiliated. If his worst mistake in life is this, he is a better person than me.

Now don't read this as saying it is OK and he shouldn't serve the suspension. I am just suggesting we don't need to turn him into a serial killer or Bernie Madoff.

In what way is anyone advocating that? Lol bit extreme analogy jump there

In what way is anyone advocating that? Lol bit extreme analogy jump there

The notion that he needs to be taught a lesson struck me as suggesting the four game suspension wasn't enough. Perhaps I misinterpreted the comment. Think about the shame with being this kid right now. It is a severe lesson and probably appropriate.

Super remorseful, mentions the university first and the guy he tried to harm last...not even by name. You would think the Oregon State Athletic media/PR guy could come up with a better statement than that.

Back