OSU beats UCO 89-80

Pilgrim is the 2nd best player on the team.

Pilgrim is the 2nd best player on the team.

He's definetely played well. I would be interested to see him do it against better competition though, but his numbers were very impressive.

I can tell you why I think it MIGHT be a sweep, becuase OU has a talent advantage at just about every position but one, an overall better bench, the better overall coach ad traditionally, it is more likely that OU will win more games than oSu head to head.

Admittedly, I'm biased, but the only starter that I would trade oSu for is Anderson for Crocker, and even that is closer than you might think becuase as inconsistent as Tony is on the offensive side of the ball, he brings it defensively every night.

I say MIGHT becuase picking up a win at that "hellhole" up in Stillwater is never a given in this series.

I can tell you why I think it MIGHT be a sweep, becuase OU has a talent advantage at just about every position but one, an overall better bench, the better overall coach ad traditionally, it is more likely that OU will win more games than oSu head to head.

Admittedly, I'm biased, but the only starter that I would trade oSu for is Anderson for Crocker, and even that is closer than you might think becuase as inconsistent as Tony is on the offensive side of the ball, he brings it defensively every night.

I say MIGHT becuase picking up a win at that "hellhole" up in Stillwater is never a given in this series.

Nothing against Crocker, but I would take Anderson in a heart beat...he's a solid player.

Back