OSU-Mizzou

#1 JUCO? Or number 1 Juco guard? I think Ratliff is the best in the country this year.

Aziz is on the JUCOJunction list and he isn't playing....

Aziz is still at a JUCO.

Olukemi's currently enrolled at Oklahoma State.

"It's been reported by numerous sources that Olukemi was ranked the #1 junior college prospect in the nation by Mike Mitchell, who publishes the Midwest Scouting Service. "

Jp Olukemi isnt in the rankings because hes sitting out this year so he can have 3 years to play at oklahoma state. He enrolled in january

I have heard really good things about JP's game. I am glad we got Cam, but I think you guys did fine with JP. He needs to improve his outside shot.

I know next to nothing about your big, but I do know that he isn't rated as the second best big in the country...

Aziz is still at a JUCO.

Olukemi's currently enrolled at Oklahoma State.

"It's been reported by numerous sources that Olukemi was ranked the #1 junior college prospect in the nation by Mike Mitchell, who publishes the Midwest Scouting Service. "

Gotcha. Thanks.

"Olukemi is a consensus three-star player, and was ranked as the top junior college recruit this season by Midwest Scouting Service. He is sitting out the 2009-10 season and will have three years of eligibility remaining once next season begins.

“Many publications have JP rated as the No. 1 junior college player in the country,” said Ford. “We targeted him right away. He's special in that he has three years to play. He has a great attitude and a great presence about him as a person. He has a big, strong basketball body and is someone who will step in and play right away. He'll bring size to our team.”

Last edited:
"By all appearances, Travis Ford's second full signing class appeared to be in the books. But the Cowboy basketball program announced a fifth signee on Tuesday night. Midland (TX) Junior College power forward Darrell Williams has signed, giving Ford a third new player over 6-foot-7 in the class. Williams is a top 15 junior college prospect and one of the top big men in the JC ranks"

haha a mini-meltdown happening in Orangepower's Mizzou game thread.

"By all appearances, Travis Ford's second full signing class appeared to be in the books. But the Cowboy basketball program announced a fifth signee on Tuesday night. Midland (TX) Junior College power forward Darrell Williams has signed, giving Ford a third new player over 6-foot-7 in the class. Williams is a top 15 junior college prospect and one of the top big men in the JC ranks"

does not = the number two big in the JUCO ranks.....

Sounds like a load though from what I just read about him. Gonzaga offered him.

haha a mini-meltdown happening in Orangepower's Mizzou game thread.

Not sure why they would be melting down. Did they really expect to go up there and win? Next to Kansas that is the most difficult place to win in the league.

Not sure why they would be melting down. Did they really expect to go up there and win? Next to Kansas that is the most difficult place to win in the league.

oh, very true. But some of the fans are getting really sick of Keiton...kind of mean stuff being said. haha.

I agree.

Especially when the whole team is red-hot from 3-point range.

On the season, Mizzou is less than 30 percent as a team from 3-point range... and today they go 17 of 31 (54%). Typical.

If they are anywhere near their season average, OSU probably wins up there.

Plus, Pilgrim finally had a breakout game in Big 12 play (21 and 9)... it would be very good for OSU if this serves as a confidence building game for him and we can consistently get close to a double-double from him.

I agree.

On the season, Mizzou is less than 30 percent as a team from 3-point range... and today they go 17 of 31 (54%). Typical.

Plus, Pilgrim finally had a breakout game in Big 12 play (21 and 9)... it would be very good for OSU if this serves as a confidence building game for him and we can consistently get close to a double-double from him.

Orlando Allen would have had a breakout game with easy looks like that. Pilgrim wasn't outstanding, just the beneficiary of being the back guy on a pressbreaker.

Orlando Allen would have had a breakout game with easy looks like that. Pilgrim wasn't outstanding, just the beneficiary of being the back guy on a pressbreaker.

All about confidence with Pilgrim. Hopefully it will let him slow down when he plays.

Ever notice Pilgrim and Moses never have good games in the same game.

One backs up the other. When Moses plays well, Pilgrim doesn't play much. When Moses is in foul trouble Pilgrim gets to come in.

Moses' offensive game revolves completely around being able to out quick the big that his guarding him and when Pilgrim is in at the same time as Moses, Moses gets guarded by a guy that can stay with him. They just don't play well together.

If they can both click down the stretch, OSU will be pretty tough to beat.

Penn REALLY needs to get healthy, if OSU want to go to the tournament.

One backs up the other. When Moses plays well, Pilgrim doesn't play much. When Moses is in foul trouble Pilgrim gets to come in.

Moses' offensive game revolves completely around being able to out quick the big that his guarding him and when Pilgrim is in at the same time as Moses, Moses gets guarded by a guy that can stay with him. They just don't play well together.

If they can both click down the stretch, OSU will be pretty tough to beat.

Penn REALLY needs to get healthy, if OSU want to go to the tournament.

What happened to Roger Franklin? His minutes went away.

What happened to Roger Franklin? His minutes went away.

Too slow to guard perimeter players, not big enough to guard on the block.

He can only play Obi's position right now and Obi's been playing very well.

Too slow to guard perimeter players, not big enough to guard on the block.

He can only play Obi's position right now and Obi's been playing very well.

Makes sense. OSU is a team I can't figure. Some days they look like a top 30 teams, someday they look like nit potential. In my heart i feel OU is an overall better team, but Anderson is the X factor and in my opinion, the Big12 POY.

Makes sense. OSU is a team I can't figure. Some days they look like a top 30 teams, someday they look like nit potential. In my heart i feel OU is an overall better team, but Anderson is the X factor and in my opinion, the Big12 POY.

Youngest team in the Big XII, very inconsistent. They tend to play up or down to their competition.

Do you still believe OU is a better team than OU? OSU give 110% all game every game, that alone makes them the better team

I agree.

On the season Mizzou is shooting 38% from three as a team, which is 50th nationally and 6th in the Big 12. This after a horrible team-wide slump lasting several games (two weeks ago MU ranked 25th nationally in three point percentage).

If MU shoots its average, the game is tied at 80.

Back