Otega Oweh is the best player in the league

The shooting percentages are shocking. Rarely see something like that coming from a perimeter player.

He’s not the best player in the league but he’s darn good. I think this is most likely his last season in Norman, so let’s make it a good one.

He’s not the best player in the league but he’s darn good. I think this is most likely his last season in Norman, so let’s make it a good one.

I fully expect him to be back.

Through 9 games....

15.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.9 steals, and 1.2 assts per game
69% from the field
82% from 3
25 minutes per game

His team is 9-0 and has defeated USC, Iowa, Providence, and Arkansas.

Putting up those numbers while playing 25 min per game is very impressive.
What is our SOS and SOR

Pump the breaks a little 9/11 on 3's. 1.1 attempts a game.

I dont mind bumping him up to 2-3 attempts a game. See where it leads.

Pump the breaks a little 9/11 on 3's. 1.1 attempts a game.

I dont mind bumping him up to 2-3 attempts a game. See where it leads.

agree ... but i will say he is taking and making in big spots .. the confidence is there ..

I will be surprised if he ends the season below 35%

SOR is 8 SOS is 232

I've been surprised at the SOS. We've played some lesser teams for sure, but so do most teams in the early season. It'll rise quickly as we enter conference play, but still, it seems oddly low.

yes, long season still ahead. but super athletic, good size, great defender, skilled with great elevation and finishing ability. like a mashup of dort and westbrook. prototypical presti guard. would absolutely love to see his progress as a junior after this year’s leap.

Where are you saying hed be going? Europe?

Back