OU 37 in first NET ranking

That’s too bad.

RealtimeRPI has them 15th.

TBH, I'm pleasantly surprised. We've played a good schedule, but our best win is either Minnesota or Mizzou on neutral courts.....and I don't see either of those teams at NCAA tourney teams.....bubble at best. We really need to win @Creighton tomorrow night.

TBH, I'm pleasantly surprised. We've played a good schedule, but our best win is either Minnesota or Mizzou on neutral courts.....and I don't see either of those teams at NCAA tourney teams.....bubble at best. We really need to win @Creighton tomorrow night.

Oregon St win is better than mizzou I believe but time will tell. Agree about winning tomorrow night, be the tougher team and we win tomorrow.

Oregon St win is better than mizzou I believe but time will tell. Agree about winning tomorrow night, be the tougher team and we win tomorrow.

You're right....for some reason I was focusing on Kenpom rankings. I don't expect much out of Mizzou, but Oregon State could turn out to be a nice scalp before it's all over with.

OU is 2-2 in Quadrant 1 games, per Hero Sports. Only Duke, Baylor, and Gonzaga have more than two Q1 wins.

@Creighton will be another chance for a Q1 win, as Creighton is well inside the top 75 of the NET ratings.

Back