2024 NCAA Tourney Bracketology

OU for sure looks better this year, think I'll wait and see how well they hold up once big 12 starts. But they should make the tourney this year

He has 10 of the 14 Big 12 teams in right now. Can’t wait for conference season to start. There are going to be a lot of close games in conference and we need to be on the winning side of a lot of those. Hoping we can finish top 5 or 6 in conference and get a 5 or 6 seed.

I think we can give just about any team in the country a lot of trouble if we shoot well. But I should wait until we go through a tough stretch of opponents before i am sure. Hopefully I am low! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the last two years, I'm tickled that OU and bracketology can seriously be discussed in November.

There's a lot of ball left to be played, but this team gives us reason to be excited.

I’d say we would be 4-5 at that point.

You would be correct.....I've always thought Lunardi was pretty bearish on our program. Good to see he recognizes the good team we have this year.

OU is up to a #2 seed this week 8 Big 12 teams in and 2 more just out

OU is up to a composite 4 on the most recent BM refresh (still a little clunky with time intervals for constituent entries considering it’s December).

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    535.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks @BoulderSooner. Sorry for any issues, this is a great improvement in functionality just want to be sure that’s passed along and mention my appreciation. Thanks for all you do, doesn’t go unappreciated.

These 2 this week at home are must wins says captain obvious!!
3 of next 4 are at home but we are at Cincy on Saturday. But, yes, we must beat WV at home and if we lose to Cincy we must win both home games next week; although both will be tough games. I am hoping for all four wins.

If we only get 2/4 or less I fear we are going to start the same slide we saw last year.

3 of next 4 are at home but we are at Cincy on Saturday. But, yes, we must beat WV at home and if we lose to Cincy we must win both home games next week; although both will be tough games. I am hoping for all four wins.

If we only get 2/4 or less I fear we are going to start the same slide we saw last year.
Thanks for the correction, my bad. Yes, we need to start winning some games that are "tough games to win" if we want to make the step up we all hope for. I feel like the season will be defined in these next 4 or 5 games.

I believe that this team has what it takes to win 3 of the next 4. I could see us stealing a win @Cincy and dropping at home to Tech.

Back