OU vs TCU Big 12 Tournament 2pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OklahomaHoops.com ( Big 12 tourney first game + softball and more )

NORMAN – -/RV Oklahoma opens the 2024 Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship on Wednesday, March 13. Tip is at 2:03 p.m. CT inside T-Mobile Center. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Rich Hollenberg (PxP) and Chris Spatola (analyst) on the call.

OU +2.5 o/u 144.5

Last edited:
Where's this from?
Lusk said he re aggravated his injury in practice yesterday. He said he’s a game time decision, but I’m just assuming day before an early game, already sitting out Hugley and Soares, that we will just sit him for the ncaa tourney.

Lusk said he re aggravated his injury in practice yesterday. He said he’s a game time decision, but I’m just assuming day before an early game, already sitting out Hugley and Soares, that we will just sit him for the ncaa tourney.
Hopefully when we are down 20 with 4 mins left, Moser is smart enough to get all our guys out, since that’s when Waldo suffered both injuries. I don’t know that I trust Lusk on anything, though.

Thank you, missed that. An all time movie quote "it's going to be a lonely bench"

The betting line, OU +2.5 | +120 ML, tells me Javian is expected to play. Keeping an eye on the line to see if it changes.

-------

Let's get a W.

Major League GIF - Major League Movie - Discover & Share GIFs -  muzejvojvodine.org.rs

IF Javian, waldo, and hugley are all out, then surely cooper gets some run right?

You'd think...but I think most of this board has incorrectly assumed that most of the year as well.
I’m the opposite. I assume Moser would play with four guys on the floor rather than putting Cooper in … and then he will play him with the walkons with under 2 minutes left.

I’m the opposite. I assume Moser would play with four guys on the floor rather than putting Cooper in … and then he will play him with the walkons with under 2 minutes left.
This is probably the correct assumption. I was alluding to that fact

We'll see, man.

I doubt I'll bet it but strongly leaning to OU, undermanned and all, winning the game. Expecting the unexpected.
OR, we go the StoopsBros route, show out...Cooper has a Marvin Johnson breakout run in the Big12 tournament...before transferring next year!

We'll see, man.

I doubt I'll bet it but strongly leaning to OU, undermanned and all, winning the game. Expecting the unexpected.
I thought about that long and hard. But we have only two wins over teams ahead of us in the standings, both came at home, and they were both a long time ago. TCU is struggling, too, though. But with Waldo out, it’s hard to see us winning if we don’t get good production from Los, Oweh, and McCollum. I don’t feel confident that even two of them will play well, let alone all three. Unlike us, Dixon and TCU are truly committed to running and pushing pace. I could see them getting out in transition, hitting some threes, and boat racing us. Would gladly pay the app if I’m wrong (as long as we don’t lose by one lol).

We'll see, man.

Usually, going against the public is a winning venture. Not sure that's the case today, though.

Back